Here are the details of NDA’s Vice Presidential Candidate M Venkaiah Naidu, Date of Birth (DoB), Education, Languages known, Studied College, college politics and Political career, opposite to Gopalkrishna Gandhi.
Bharatiya Janata Party has chosen a veteran and trouble shooter Muppavarapu Venakaiah Naidu, who has been working for RSS-BJP since emergency days, as its Vice Presidential candidate against Gopalkrishna Gandhi, who was opted by a grand alliance of 18 regional parties including Left and Congress, on Monday.
As this announcement made by BJP’s president Amith Shah, many guys are googling about him over internet. So, we have listed out some important points related to the Venkaiah Naidu’s personal and political carrier as well.
Here We Go…
1. Senior Leader and Union Minister M Venkaiah Naidu is a veteran BJP leader from Erstwhile Andhra Pradesh.
2. Venkaiah has worked as BJP’s National President, (July 2002-December 2003), Central Minister for Rural Development (30 September 2000 – 30 June 2002), and Urban Development, Housing and Urban Poverty Alleviation and Parliamentary Affairs.
3. Born on July 1, 1949, Naidu joined politics in his education days. Venkaiah earned his Bachelor’s degree in ‘International Law’ from Andhra University College of Law, Visakhapatnam.
4. He joined ABVP (Akhil Bharatiya Vidyarthi Parishad) during his college time and became president, Students’ Union, VR College, Nellore in 1971.
5. He is a good orator, Naidu eventually became one of the most popular BJP leaders in South India.
6. He can speaks at least five languages that includes English,Hindi, Telugu, Kannada and Tamil.
7. He is the only person to be National President of BJP in 2002 (July) – 2004 (Oct).
8. Venkaiha is well known for using idiomatic and satirical langue everywhere.
Note: Polling and counting date for Vice Presidential post is on August 5th.
All the best to Venkaiah Ji